- Registration Plate
- Frame Number
- Stolen From
- Stolen When
Bike DescriptionBlack and gold L plate 2/3 Scratches on right boomerang scorpion serket exhaust phone mount black windscreen
Theft DescriptionSmashed the front rim to remove D-lock
Beef Up Your Security
Not sure what the best security is? We've done the research for you.
- Oxford Monster Disc Lock35% off this beefy disc lock.
- Xena alarmed disc lock 120dB will disrupt determined thieves.
- Luma Ring AnchorSolid secure hardened steel wall or ground anchor.
- Outdoor motorcycle cover Out of sight out of mind.
- Hardcore XL 13mm chain and lock Top rated lock and chain combo for scooters and motorcycles.
Recently Stolen Bikes
- We could solve UK bike crime if we followed Norway's example 2 years ago
- Police arrest shorts-wearing 180mph suspected bike thief 2 years ago
- OpVenice seize £1m cash 2 years ago
- Police get backing for tactical contact 3 years ago
- Royal aide mugged for her £25,000 Rolex 3 years ago