- Registration Plate
- Frame Number
- Stolen From
- Stolen When
- Crime Reference Number
Bike DescriptionThe Bike is Mostly Black with a Green Tank that has paint speckles on it and a huge number 36 painted either side. It was stolen from the Bow are in east London, Later seen that night on the 17th October at the Tesco underground car park on Romen Road (east London) between 6-7pm It's a custom Build and very Unique.
Beef Up Your Security
Not sure what the best security is? We've done the research for you.
- Oxford Monster Disc Lock35% off this beefy disc lock.
- Xena alarmed disc lock 120dB will disrupt determined thieves.
- Luma Ring AnchorSolid secure hardened steel wall or ground anchor.
- Outdoor motorcycle cover Out of sight out of mind.
- Hardcore XL 13mm chain and lock Top rated lock and chain combo for scooters and motorcycles.
Recently Stolen Bikes
- Stolen Motorcycle Recovery London: That KLR Recovery story 1 month ago
- Joyrider in intensive care 24 hours after bike reported stolen 1 month ago
- Using your horse to steal a motorcycle 1 month ago
- England's worst counties for motorcycle theft revealed 2 months ago
- Tactical contact halves London moped crime 2 months ago