- Registration Plate
- Frame Number
- Stolen From
- Stolen When
- Crime Reference Number
Bike DescriptionSilver with blue detail. Storage box on back. Red outline fold-in mirrors. New seat, new stand. Black/Red.
Theft DescriptionBike chain cut through bike taken early hours of the morning. No witnesses.
Beef Up Your Security
Not sure what the best security is? We've done the research for you.
- Oxford Monster Disc Lock35% off this beefy disc lock.
- Xena alarmed disc lock 120dB will disrupt determined thieves.
- Luma Ring AnchorSolid secure hardened steel wall or ground anchor.
- Outdoor motorcycle cover Out of sight out of mind.
- Hardcore XL 13mm chain and lock Top rated lock and chain combo for scooters and motorcycles.
Recently Stolen Bikes
- Stolen Motorcycle Recovery London: That KLR Recovery story 4 weeks ago
- Joyrider in intensive care 24 hours after bike reported stolen 1 month ago
- Using your horse to steal a motorcycle 1 month ago
- England's worst counties for motorcycle theft revealed 1 month ago
- Tactical contact halves London moped crime 1 month ago