- Registration Plate
- Frame Number
- Stolen From
- Stolen When
- Crime Reference Number
Bike DescriptionBike didn’t run at time of theft Breaks were seized Wheels are rusty Bike is extremely loud Missing left rear panel Has red l plate on an angle on front headlight Has red handle bar grips (pro taper ones)
Beef Up Your Security
Not sure what the best security is? We've done the research for you.
- Oxford Monster Disc Lock35% off this beefy disc lock.
- Xena alarmed disc lock 120dB will disrupt determined thieves.
- Luma Ring AnchorSolid secure hardened steel wall or ground anchor.
- Outdoor motorcycle cover Out of sight out of mind.
- Hardcore XL 13mm chain and lock Top rated lock and chain combo for scooters and motorcycles.
Recently Stolen Bikes
- Lawless scumbags raid Manchester petrol station 2 weeks ago
- Tyreece Ancel - Bristol Bike Takers gang member jailed 2 weeks ago
- Councillor foils scooter theft 3 weeks ago
- Stolen Motorcycle Recovery London: That KLR Recovery story 2 months ago
- Joyrider in intensive care 24 hours after bike reported stolen 2 months ago