- Registration Plate
- Frame Number
- Stolen From
- Stolen When
- Crime Reference Number
Bike Description2018 ktm exc 300 tpi six days Reg: ST67XDB VIN: VBKGSA206JM335784L FRM NO: VBKGSA206JM335784 ENGINE NO: 855607476 Only has 10.5hrs on the clock. Completely standard apart from a blue polysport clutch case cover.
Theft DescriptionThe theifs cut the cables to security lights, then cut the lock on the garage to gain access to the bike. Was done during the night.
Beef Up Your Security
Not sure what the best security is? We've done the research for you.
- Oxford Monster Disc Lock35% off this beefy disc lock.
- Xena alarmed disc lock 120dB will disrupt determined thieves.
- Luma Ring AnchorSolid secure hardened steel wall or ground anchor.
- Outdoor motorcycle cover Out of sight out of mind.
- Hardcore XL 13mm chain and lock Top rated lock and chain combo for scooters and motorcycles.
Recently Stolen Bikes
- Stolen Motorcycle Recovery London: That KLR Recovery story 1 month ago
- Joyrider in intensive care 24 hours after bike reported stolen 1 month ago
- Using your horse to steal a motorcycle 1 month ago
- England's worst counties for motorcycle theft revealed 2 months ago
- Tactical contact halves London moped crime 2 months ago