- Registration Plate
- Frame Number
- Stolen From
- Stolen When
- Crime Reference Number
Bike DescriptionI had my motorbike stolen from my workplace on Friday 3 September. It has an in isle of man race on fuel tank. Also orange bars on the sides. Please see picture
Theft DescriptionIts was chained and steering locked. The bike was on Broad Street, Bradford, BD1 4QQ
Beef Up Your Security
Not sure what the best security is? We've done the research for you.
- Oxford Monster Disc Lock35% off this beefy disc lock.
- Xena alarmed disc lock 120dB will disrupt determined thieves.
- Luma Ring AnchorSolid secure hardened steel wall or ground anchor.
- Outdoor motorcycle cover Out of sight out of mind.
- Hardcore XL 13mm chain and lock Top rated lock and chain combo for scooters and motorcycles.
Recently Stolen Bikes
- We could solve UK bike crime if we followed Norway's example 1 year ago
- Police arrest shorts-wearing 180mph suspected bike thief 1 year ago
- OpVenice seize £1m cash 1 year ago
- Police get backing for tactical contact 2 years ago
- Royal aide mugged for her £25,000 Rolex 2 years ago