- Registration Plate
- Frame Number
- Stolen From
- Stolen When
- Crime Reference Number
Bike DescriptionDelivery box with silver duck tape around it, body is fairly beaten, hand muff, handle warmers, L plate on front with Hindu logo on top, left brake bar cut in half( due to bike being dropped) no front mud guard. (Person in pics is me not thief)
Beef Up Your Security
Not sure what the best security is? We've done the research for you.
- Oxford Monster Disc Lock35% off this beefy disc lock.
- Xena alarmed disc lock 120dB will disrupt determined thieves.
- Luma Ring AnchorSolid secure hardened steel wall or ground anchor.
- Outdoor motorcycle cover Out of sight out of mind.
- Hardcore XL 13mm chain and lock Top rated lock and chain combo for scooters and motorcycles.
Recently Stolen Bikes
- We could solve UK bike crime if we followed Norway's example 2 years ago
- Police arrest shorts-wearing 180mph suspected bike thief 2 years ago
- OpVenice seize £1m cash 2 years ago
- Police get backing for tactical contact 3 years ago
- Royal aide mugged for her £25,000 Rolex 3 years ago