- Registration Plate
- Frame Number
- Stolen From
- Stolen When
- Crime Reference Number
Bike Description2006 Factory in silver, gold suspension and blue wheels. Areiw brushed aluminium exhausts.
Theft DescriptionBike removed from secure underground carpark off Long Lane (Bermondsey) chain cut bike gone
Beef Up Your Security
Not sure what the best security is? We've done the research for you.
- Oxford Monster Disc Lock35% off this beefy disc lock.
- Xena alarmed disc lock 120dB will disrupt determined thieves.
- Luma Ring AnchorSolid secure hardened steel wall or ground anchor.
- Outdoor motorcycle cover Out of sight out of mind.
- Hardcore XL 13mm chain and lock Top rated lock and chain combo for scooters and motorcycles.
Recently Stolen Bikes
- We could solve UK bike crime if we followed Norway's example 2 days ago
- Police arrest shorts-wearing 180mph suspected bike thief 1 month ago
- OpVenice seize £1m cash 1 month ago
- Police get backing for tactical contact 8 months ago
- Royal aide mugged for her £25,000 Rolex 8 months ago